- Great range of 45 miles per batter charge gives you several hours of use even when going at the max speed of 13 mph
- Compatible smartphone app adds many great functions and tools at your disposal
- Unlike most segway units, this one comes with a handy kickstand to compensate for its mammoth weight of 105 pounds
- The handlebars are designed to be as soft and comfy as possible
- 35 degree maximum incline climbing rate makes this segway great for uphill travels just like an electric dirt bike
The second final product on my list of the best off-road segways of 2022 is probably the least known one: .
This segway is similar to and : it may be heavy and pricey but it has a great battery charging time, offers very good speeds and max distance, and is comfortable and fun to use.
The eco-glide has a very stable and comfortable balancing rod that has quality padding on the handlebars. It also has a bright headlight which makes this an excellent choice for anyone who prefers to go out riding after dark.
The 19-inch tires work exceptionally well in many different terrains, including snow, sand, dirt, and mud. I felt just a tad bit of resistance and loss of momentum while using this segway on thicker mud pits but it’s negligible and easy to ignore.
The eco-glide segway also has a smartphone app that allows you to remotely lock the device, track your mileage and battery life, and many other useful functions. It even comes with a small kickstand, something that I am still surprised to see so few segways implement these days.